Email is one of the first things we want set up on a new device. Nowadays, email is often just one aspect of an account that includes other useful, if not essential features that can be used to organise all your data, and keep it up to date across all your devices.
You may already have an Apple, Google or Microsoft account, all of which provide a wide range of features and services.
In this course you will learn:
- how Internet Accounts works in macOS
- how to use Internet Accounts to set up your email, and more
- how to keep your data synchronised across your devices
- what is the ‘cloud, and how your devices can make use of it
- apple’s suite of apps, used to access and manage your email, and other data
- the breadth of iCloud, Microsoft and Google accounts
- setup email for your custom domain using IMAP and POP.
This Course – 30 Day Access
30 days access, one-off payment.
All Courses – 30 Days Access
All Courses + 1 Hour Coaching
Get access to all Mac Thing Courses for 30 days. Plus, 1 hour remote coaching (date and time of coaching arranged by email).